Welcome to Blackvolt Digital Private Limited. The domain name www.stocx.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Blackvolt Digital Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at IST FLOOR, LANDMARK TOWER, PLOT NO-2, GURGAON, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, 122009
We acknowledge and accept that the personal details that you impart to us, is to be kept in strict confidentiality and to use the information only in the manner which would be beneficial to our customers. We consider our relationship with you as invaluable and strive to respect and safeguard your right to privacy. We shall protect the personal details received from you with the same degree of care, but no less than a reasonable degree of care, to prevent the unauthorized use, dissemination, or publication of these information as we protect our own confidential information of a like nature. We shall use the personal information to improve our service to you and to keep you updated about our new product or information that may be of interest to you. The information collected from you would be used in the right spirit and context in which it is intended to be used.
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Blackvolt Digital Private Limited, doing business as stocx.in. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blackvolt Digital Private Limited may for the purpose of rendering its services, collect personal information such as:
- Name, gender, residential / correspondence address, telephone number, date of birth, marital status, email address or other contact information;
- PAN, KYC Status, Signature and Photograph;
- Bank account or other payment instrument details; or any other detail for providing services.
We may obtain above information about you from other sources, such as public databases and from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information from social logins; search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
Use of customer information/statistical information
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business purposes, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login process with your Consent. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account *(such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login process.
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly for Contractual. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- To protect our Sites for Business Purposes and/or for Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Security and safety of Information
We endeavour to safeguard and ensure the security and confidentiality of the information provided by you/client. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. We will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- We shall not be held liable for disclosure of the Client Information or Statistical Information in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of any other agreements with you/client.
- We may disclose the Statistical Information to any person, without any limitation and you/client hereby gives irrevocable consent for the same.
- We may disclose Client Information to any of our associates and affiliates, without any limitation and you/client hereby give your consent for the same.
We may disclose the Client Information, to third parties, without limitation, for the following reasons and you/client hereby give your irrevocable consent for the same:-
- To comply with legal requirements, legal process, legal or regulatory directive/ instruction. or
- To enforce the Terms and Conditions of the products or services. or
- For fraud prevention purposes. or
- As permitted or required by law.
We may disclose the Client Information to third parties for following, among other purposes, and will make reasonable efforts to bind them to obligation to keep the same secure and confidential and an obligation to use the information for the purpose for which the same is disclosed, and you/client hereby give your irrevocable consent for the same: -
- For participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network. or
- For credit rating by a credit rating agency. or
- For advertising. or
- For facilitating joint product promotion campaigns. or
- For the purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management to/ with clearing house centers or credit information bureau and the like. or
- For availing of the support services from third parties e.g. collecting subscription fees, and notifying or contacting you regarding any problem with, or the expiration of, any services availed by you.
Retention of Information
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log into your account settings and update your user account.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites.
Opting out of emails: You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the emails list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Access your account settings and update preferences.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
Changes to the Policy
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
Blackvolt Digital Private Limited, 1st Floor, Plot No 2 Landmark Tower Southcity 1, Opposite C-113, Ashok Marg Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, India.
Last updated February 07 , 2022